Saturday, October 10, 2009

A message from a friend

As happy as I am to see some of my beloved ones online in Facebook. In which I had hoped they are doing fine. However, when I asked about the current situation this is the reply I got:

It is bad. some places here in metro manila like pasig and marikina which was badly hit by Ondoy typhoon is still flooded. Not as high but there is still water. Typhoon pepeng, on the other hand, hit the north badly. Pangasinan, Cagayan, Baguio, Benguet to name a few. And yes, Philippines do need help. A lot of families lost their houses and stuff and businesses, not to mention, lost some lives. People do need clothings, food, meds, money to start anew. It is an awakening. Thank you for the concern. Hopefully there are millions like you out there.Be safe.

From the staff.
Michaela de Angeli

No comments: